Motherhood brings countless joys, but sagging breasts, a protruding belly and stubborn fat deposits are not among them. This is why a Mommy Makeover Omaha has become the most popular procedure combination offered by the highly-qualified plastic surgeons of Aesthetic Surgical Images. By combining breast, tummy, hip and thigh procedures into one surgical experience, women are enjoying at the opportunity to reclaim their pre-baby bodies, safely and effectively.
Mommy Makeover Before & After Photos from Omaha, NE
*Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Call 800-331-5001 or Request a complimentary cosmetic consultation with Aesthetic Surgical Images to learn more about the benefits of combining surgeries for a total Mommy Makeover Omaha.
Mommy Makeover: What is it?
Understanding a Mommy Makeover
In Omaha, a Mommy Makeover refers to a combination of surgical procedures to correct the toll pregnancy takes on a woman’s breasts, abdomen, hips and thighs. The most common surgeries included in a Mommy Makeover are:
- Breast lift with or without breast augmentation in Omaha to reposition the breasts to their more youthful position and shape
- Tummy tuck in Omaha to remove excess skin and fat from the abdominal area and tighten the underlying muscles for a flatter, tighter tummy
- Liposuction of the hips and thighs to remove pockets of excess fat and achieve a shape that is in greater harmony with the rest of the body
Benefits to performing these operations at the same time include less time in surgery and recovery, quicker results and less costs. During a one-on-one consultation, your surgeon will perform a full examination to determine if you are a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover Omaha. You’ll also be able to visualize realistic surgical improvements using our advanced computer imaging system.
Mommy Makeover: Safety During Surgery
Your Mommy Makeover procedure
Our surgeons personalize your treatment using the latest techniques to maximize your results and minimize pain and recovery time. At Aesthetic Surgical Images, your safety and comfort is our highest priority. Not only is combining procedures scientifically proven to be safe and effective, it has the added benefit of allowing you to accomplish your goals in one operation with reduced cost.
As with any surgery, it is important to follow your doctor’s pre- and post-surgical orders, which may include no smoking, no over-the-counter medications and ample rest so your body can heal. Read through our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about what to expect.
Mommy Makeover: Post Recovery
Enjoying your results
Initial recovery from a Mommy Makeover Omaha takes about two weeks, during which time it is common to experience mild bruising, swelling and a temporary loss of sensation. Patients tell us the pain is usually manageable with prescription medication. Although moms are used to taking care of everybody else, now is the time to let your family and friends take care of you. By getting plenty of rest and following doctor’s orders, you should enjoy full results from your Mommy Makeover within three to six months.
One of the things we love most is seeing the look on our patients’ faces when they see the often dramatic improvement in the appearance of their bodies. There is no question that the benefits are emotional as well as physical. Visit our before & after photo gallery to see why many people consider a Mommy Makeover to be a “transformative” procedure.
Patient Testimonial: Silvia
- How long is it safe to be under anesthesia during a mommy makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Recovery
- What Tests Should I get before Mommy Makeover Surgery?
- Are There Complications that Come with a Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Recovery
Taking the next step
Take some time to decide if a Mommy Makeover is right for you. Request a complimentary cosmetic consultation online or call (402) 390-0100 or (800) 331-5001. We are committed to providing you with superior care in a safe, comfortable atmosphere.
Why Choose Aesthetic Surgical Images
- For almost 20 years, Aesthetic Surgical Images in Omaha has earned a reputation as one of the top plastic surgery practices in the Midwest.
- Dr. Edney completed his 5-year residency in general surgery at Creighton University and subsequently received his board certification in general surgery.
- Dr. Marie Montag has been in practice since 1997 and is a Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Bruneteau completed a fellowship in microvascular surgery at the University of California and a fellowship in craniofacial surgery at Harvard Medical School in Boston; also, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- Dr. Biggerstaff completed his plastic surgery training at the University of California, Irvine; also, he is board eligible.