Both pop culture and fashion trends have influenced both men and women to seek Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.
The benefits of this procedure:
- Enhances Body Contour
- Redistributes fat to reshape the buttock area
- Balances Body Proportions
Brazilian Butt Lift: What Is It?
The Brazilian Butt Lift can be an effective surgical option for men and women who desire more fullness and shaping in the buttock region. This procedure can restore a buttock that has lost volume. By redistributing the fat it is possible to enhance the normal shape of the buttocks.
Request a complimentary cosmetic consultation to discuss abdominoplasty with one of our Omaha plastic surgeons at Aesthetic Surgical Images or call us at 800-331-5001.
*Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Understanding Brazillian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure that harvests excess fat from areas where fat is no longer wanted, purified and processed, then reinjected into a new area to create better shaping of the gluteal region. This type of contouring cannot be accomplished by diet and exercise.
Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
A Brazilian Butt Lift is performed on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia. Initially the areas with the unwanted fat undergo liposuction. This fat is then processed and purified before it is reinjected into the intended areas. This is called fay grafting. Successful fat grafting depends on whether or not there is sufficient fat to achieve the preoperative goals. If a patient does not have enough fat, they may be recommended to gain 10-20 pounds before the procedure.
Many patients choose to combine Brazilian Butt Lift surgery with other body contouring procedures such as a tummy tuck or breast augmentation. By combining these procedures patients are able to attain the harmony and proportion they desire and create a more balanced aesthetic appearance.
Brazilian Butt Lift: Recovery
Enjoying Your Butt Lift Results
You’ll see a noticeable difference in the shape of your body within 1 to 2 weeks after surgery. Once fat cells are removed from unwanted areas, they should not return. Likewise, the fat that is used to augment the buttock will remain and create fullness and projection. It’s important to note that maintaining a healthy weight and exercising is the best way to ensure your results are long lasting.
“My comment has nothing to do with the surgeon, but more along the lines of what two procedures not to do at the same time. I had liposuction done on my stomach as well as a Brazilian Butt lift. It was the most uncomfortable 3 weeks because I had to sleep on my stomach and could not sleep on my sides or on my back the entire time. Oh and you can’t sit on your butt for 3 weeks. I have to say it was an interesting experience. Overall my stomach looks great and my butt is taking its form which can take up to a year. The only reason I am not highly satisfied I should have had more fat removed from my problem areas and placed in my butt. It’s a nice shape now, but it could be a lot more rounder/fuller.”5 Stars
- How long after a Brazilian Butt Lift will the final shape be realized?
- Brazilian Butt Lift post-operative care
- Are Brazilian Butt Lifts Safe?
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs Augmentation
- Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery
Taking The Next Step
Request a complimentary cosmetic consultation with Aesthetic Surgical Images online or call (402) 390-0100 or (800) 331-5001 to learn how liposuction can improve your shape and body image.
Why Choose Aesthetic Surgical Images
- For almost 20 years, Aesthetic Surgical Images in Omaha has earned a reputation as one of the top plastic surgery practices in the Midwest.
- Dr. Edney completed his 5-year residency in general surgery at Creighton University and subsequently received his board certification in general surgery.
- Dr. Marie Montag has been in practice since 1997 and is a Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Bruneteau completed a fellowship in microvascular surgery at the University of California and a fellowship in craniofacial surgery at Harvard Medical School in Boston; also, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- Dr. Biggerstaff completed his plastic surgery training at the University of California, Irvine; also, he is board eligible.