Liposuction has become exceedingly popular due to its remarkable ability to correct a common problem: areas of excess fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. Healthy, fit men and women can reshape and refine their trouble spots and attain the shape they desire through liposuction. In Omaha, many people have entrusted the board-certified plastic surgeons at Aesthetic Surgical Images to sculpt their bodies and enhance their confidence through this procedure.
*Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Liposuction is a contouring procedure to banish unwanted excess fat from specific areas of the body, especially the abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs and upper arms. It is a safe, effective way to achieve a sleeker shape that is in greater harmony with the rest of your body.
This procedure has become one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. At Aesthetic Surgical Images, you can rest assured that our entire staff of caring professionals will treat you with personalized attention. In your initial consultation, one of our plastic surgeons will discuss your goals, address any concerns and even help you visualize realistic results using a state-of-the-art computer imaging system. Learn more about this procedure by reviewing our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
What is tumescent liposuction?
Your Liposuction procedure
The surgeons of Aesthetic Surgical Images perform liposuction in our operating room, under general anesthesia. We begin by making small incisions and injecting the fat with an anesthetic solution that improves comfort and minimizes bleeding. We then insert a specialized hollow tube called a cannula into the incision to break up and suction out the excess fat.
Compression Garments Following Surgery
Enjoying your results
You’ll see a noticeable difference in the shape of your body within 1 to 2 weeks after surgery. Once fat cells are gone, they should not return, but it’s important to note that liposuction does not get rid of all the fat cells in any given area. If you gain a lot of weight after procedure, the remaining fat cells can get bigger. By maintaining a healthy weight and exercising, your results should be long lasting.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then look no further than our before & after photo gallery to see the difference liposuction can make.
- Does fat come back after liposuction?
- What surgical options are available to achieve a flatter stomach?
- Does liposuction tighten loose skin?
- Should you lose weight before or after liposuction?
- Choosing the right Compression Garment after Liposuction
Taking the next step
Request a complimentary cosmetic consultation with Aesthetic Surgical Images online or call (402) 390-0100 or (800) 331-5001 to learn how liposuction can improve your shape and body image.
Why Choose Aesthetic Surgical Images
- For almost 20 years, Aesthetic Surgical Images in Omaha has earned a reputation as one of the top plastic surgery practices in the Midwest.
- Dr. Edney completed his 5-year residency in general surgery at Creighton University and subsequently received his board certification in general surgery.
- Dr. Marie Montag has been in practice since 1997 and is a Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Bruneteau completed a fellowship in microvascular surgery at the University of California and a fellowship in craniofacial surgery at Harvard Medical School in Boston; also, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.