In Omaha, a mini tummy tuck, or partial abdominoplasty, is a body contouring procedure for people who have a small to moderate amount of excess skin and fat in the lower part of the abdomen. It is ideal for men and women who don’t require a full tummy tuck but are unhappy with the appearance of the area below the navel. Our highly-qualified plastic surgeons have helped many patients to have a slimmer, flatter abdomen through this procedure.
Request a complimentary cosmetic consultation to discuss the benefits of a mini tummy tuck with one of the skilled plastic surgeons at Aesthetic Surgical Images or give us a call at 800-331-5001.
Tummy Tuck: Mini vs. Full Tummy Tuck
Understanding Mini Tummy Tuck
The mini tummy tuck in Omaha is a good option for people with laxity and bulging that does not extend above the navel. Bulging in this area is commonly caused by the accumulation of fatty tissue and weakened lower stomach muscles due to weight fluctuation or pregnancy.
In your consultation, one of our highly-qualified plastic surgeons will take the time to understand your goals, answer your questions and help you visualize realistic results using our state-of-the-art computer imaging system. We may even discover that you are an excellent candidate to have liposuction performed at the same time to shape and sculpt your abdominal profile.
Tummy Tuck: A Step-by-Step Look
Your Mini Tummy Tuck procedure
Mini tummy tuck surgery is less invasive than a full tummy tuck and is performed on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia. While a full tummy tuck involves an incision around the navel and across the lower abdomen, a mini tummy tuck leaves the navel intact and requires a smaller incision. During the procedure, the abdominal wall is tightened and excess skin and fat is removed.
In the days following surgery, you may experience some discomfort, but most of our patients tell us it’s easily managed with over-the-counter pain medicine. Learn more about mini tummy tuck by reading our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Enjoying your results
You will start enjoying a flatter, firmer abdomen once swelling has subsided – typically within 1-2 weeks. It is a truly rewarding experience to see the boost in self-confidence our patients feel when they reclaim a slimmer, shapelier belly. See the difference mini tummy tuck can make when you visit our before & after photo gallery.
“From the first consultation through my most recent follow up visits, Dr. Edney and his staff have been very professional and great to work with! The lipo was a late addition to the procedures and I’m very happy with all of my results! My stomach looks great, lipo is wonderful and my neck work is excellent!”5 Stars
- Which procedures can be performed at the same time?
- How long is it safe to be under anesthesia during a mommy makeover?
- Does liposuction tighten loose skin?
- Should you lose weight before or after liposuction?
- Guidelines for Tummy Tuck Recovery
Taking the next step
To learn more about partial abdominoplasty in Omaha. Request a complimentary cosmetic consultation with Aesthetic Surgical Images online or call (402) 390-0100 or (800) 331-5001. You can rest assured that you are being taken care of by highly-qualified plastic surgeons known for their skill, integrity and compassion.
Why Choose Aesthetic Surgical Images
- For almost 20 years, Aesthetic Surgical Images in Omaha has earned a reputation as one of the top plastic surgery practices in the Midwest.
- Dr. Edney completed his 5-year residency in general surgery at Creighton University and subsequently received his board certification in general surgery.
- Dr. Marie Montag has been in practice since 1997 and is a Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Bruneteau completed a fellowship in microvascular surgery at the University of California and a fellowship in craniofacial surgery at Harvard Medical School in Boston; also, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- Dr. Biggerstaff completed his plastic surgery training at the University of California, Irvine; also, he is board eligible.