Your face is the most visible part of your body and one of the first areas to show signs of aging. For patients who desire a more youthful appearance, there are a variety of procedures available to enhance your face, eyes and brow, but one of the most popular trends is combining these procedures for optimal results. In Omaha, total facial rejuvenation may involve any combination of facelift, blepharoplasty and brow lift procedures to erase years from your face, resulting in a dramatically refreshed, younger look.
Call 800-331-5001 or Request a complimentary cosmetic consultation with Aesthetic Surgical Images to learn about the benefits of combining procedures for total facial rejuvenation.
Combination of facial procedures
Understanding Total facial Rejuvenation
The most common procedures included in total facial rejuvenation include upper and lower blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), facelift and brow lift. In Omaha, the highly-qualified plastic surgeons at Aesthetic Surgical Images often recommend performing facial procedures simultaneously as a safe and effective way to dramatically improve your overall appearance.
If you are considering having more than one area of your face enhanced, there are several advantages to total facial rejuvenation including:
- Less time spent in surgery and recovery
- More dramatic and quicker results
- Savings on hospital stays and anesthesia
Of course, more surgery means more healing time, but your total time spent in recovery is much shorter than recovery from multiple individual surgeries. In your initial consultation, you can share your goals and concerns, and one of our physicians will discuss everything you need to know to decide if this approach is right for you. You will also have an opportunity to see realistic results using our state-of-the-art computer imaging system, which is an excellent way to visualize how total facial rejuvenation can help you look years younger while still remaining true to your natural beauty.
Facial Rejuvenation in Younger Patients
Your Total Facial Rrejuvenation procedure
In Omaha, total facial rejuvenation is performed on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia. Your physician will use the most advanced techniques in combined surgery to minimize the incisions needed for each procedure. Our plastic surgeons understand how important it is to conceal any scarring so they pay special attention to placing the incisions in discreet areas.
Most patients should plan for a two-week recovery so it’s best to have your procedure when you can clear your schedule or be away from work. After surgery, you will have bandages around your face to minimize swelling and bruising. Most patients experience some discomfort, but they tell us it is easily managed with pain medication. The most important part of recovery is giving your body ample time to heal. Be sure to have everything you need at home – from groceries to medicine – so you can rest after the procedure and minimize your activity.
Facial Rejuvenation for Men
Enjoying your results
Your final results will appear in stages as healing times vary with each procedure, but you should start enjoying full results within two-three months. At that time, you will see natural-looking results such as:
- Tighter facial skin especially along the jaw line
- A smoother forehead and uplifted brow
- A more alert, refreshed eye area
See the results total facial rejuvenation patients enjoy in our before & after photo gallery.
Patient Testimonial: Connie
- What kind of anesthesia is used for a facelift?
- Facelift Techniques
- Blepharoplasty vs. Brow Lift
- Management of Blepharoplasty Incisions
- Facelift Options
Taking the next step
Read through our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about total facial rejuvenation in Omaha. Request a complimentary cosmetic consultation online or call (402) 390-0100 or (800) 331-5001 today. The entire staff of Aesthetic Surgical Images is dedicated to providing you with the best surgical experience possible.
Why Choose Aesthetic Surgical Images
- For almost 20 years, Aesthetic Surgical Images in Omaha has earned a reputation as one of the top plastic surgery practices in the Midwest.
- Dr. Edney completed his 5-year residency in general surgery at Creighton University and subsequently received his board certification in general surgery.
- Dr. Marie Montag has been in practice since 1997 and is a Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Bruneteau completed a fellowship in microvascular surgery at the University of California and a fellowship in craniofacial surgery at Harvard Medical School in Boston; also, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- Dr. Biggerstaff completed his plastic surgery training at the University of California, Irvine; also, he is board eligible.